The Lent It is a season full of delicious and nutritious flavors that we can include in breakfast recipes delicious and easy.
If you also like to start the day with all the attitude, we invite you to discover these breakfasts that will put you in a good mood. Let’s do it!
You are interested: 25 easy, quick and inexpensive recipes for Lent
Breakfast Recipes: Why is it important to eat breakfast?
There is a popular phrase that says: “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar”, and it couldn’t be more true.
Breakfast is the meal that will provide us with the energy we need for all our daily activities. And, the better we eat breakfast, the better we will feel, physically, mentally and even emotionally.
When sleeping, brain functions also rest, and to be able to reactivate, they need the energy supply provided by breakfast.
If we skip breakfast, these functions have no “fuel” to work optimally, so we can feel more tired and grumpy during the day.
There are necessary nutrients that every breakfast should include. These are iron, zinc and calcium, among other vitamins and minerals that we can find in various foods.
Do not miss: The perfect breakfast to keep energy all day
Ideal foods for breakfast in Lent
- Salmon: Being rich in Omega 3, it fights high blood pressure and reduces the likelihood of heart attacks.
- Chicken: It is very easy to digest, it helps to heal the lining of the intestine thanks to the fact that it contains a wide variety of nutrients.
- Egg: they nourish the muscles and activate cells so that they work better.
- Dairy – Contains almost all essential nutrients, including minerals, vitamin D, and iron.
- Oatmeal: It contains B vitamins, which are involved in the development and maintenance of the central nervous system.
- Quinoa: Thanks to the lysine contained in quinoa, it improves immune and gastric function. In addition, it helps the formation of antibodies, cell repair, and calcium absorption.
Fruits and vegetables
- Blackberry: it has medicinal properties and is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, C, and E, as well as minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc and calcium.
- Nopal: It is rich in soluble fiber, in addition to having a satiety effect and fat reduction at the intestinal level.
- Apple: Contributes to strengthening the immune system and reducing heart disease, as well as an antidiabetic effect, due to its ability to limit the absorption of glucose at the intestinal level.
You are interested: Will skipping breakfast make us gain weight?
Breakfast recipes for the Lenten season
Smoked salmon wrap with asparagus
Time for a delicious breakfast with this smoked salmon wrap with asparagus! Meet this irresistible recipe.
Chia arepas with tuna
Delicious and nutritious, these chia arepas will become your favorite for breakfast. Take note of this recipe.
Avocado toast with mozzarella cheese and tomato
Make a delicious breakfast time option quickly with this avocado, mozzarella and tomato toast recipe.
Microwave Lebanese Casserole Eggs
International breakfast at the table! Learn about the Lebanese eggs in casserole recipe, a great option to surprise everyone at home with a new dish. Do you dare to prepare it? …
Yogurt with blackberry and oatmeal for your breakfast
During breastfeeding, it is very important to watch what we eat, since our diet has a direct effect on our baby. Include in your diet this yogurt with blackberry and …
Super delicious crepes with salmon sauce
Crepes are perfect to start breakfast in a delicious way, because you can make them with many ingredients. If you are looking for a very healthy option, you will love this delicious recipe for crepes with …
Nutritious pancakes with cottage cheese and vegetables
Pancakes are very rich for breakfast, but sometimes we hesitate to repeat a portion due to its caloric content. We want to propose you a very balanced option for …
Eggs are one of the foods that we can prepare in a more versatile way, and they are our favorites for breakfast. This time we bring you a delicious egg gorditas, …
Oatmeal for breakfast in a nutritious and delicious way
Oatmeal is considered a super food, due to all the nutrients that a single serving provides, making it an ideal food for breakfast. …
How to make French toast with cream and pistachios
Nothing like a breakfast in bed to pamper your favorite person. Learn how to make French bread with cream and pistachios, Easy Cooking style recipe.
Nopales stuffed with pumpkin flower and cheese
If what you are looking for is a healthy dish but full of flavor, there will be nothing more delicious you can prepare than these delicious nopales stuffed with pumpkin flower and …
A good breakfast should always have all those nutrients that do your body a lot of good, such as this Turkish egg delight, the ideal food that will give you the …
Whole wheat cottage cheese, pumpkin and avocado sandwich
We recommend eating this whole wheat cottage cheese, pumpkin and avocado sandwich for breakfast. That way you will eat super delicious, you will give a great flavor to your morning and …
That enjoying a good breakfast is not just a dream, make it completely come true by preparing the delicious salmon quiche that you have in front of you, it is super fast to create this …
Chicken medallions with chayotes
For champions’ breakfasts there is nothing better than these delicious chicken medallions with chayotes, a healthy dish with a lot of flavor, ideal for taking care of your healthy figure …
A good breakfast is always accompanied by an omelette and what better way than to make it some delicious open quesadillas, do you know them? Don’t wait to try them! We are sure that from this …