Whether it is to wash your dishes, remove tartar or remove stains from your clothes, the citrus They came to save your day Discover how to use lemon, lime, orange and grapefruit to clean different parts of your home. We bet you didn’t know these little tricks!
It may interest you: Orange and rosemary spray to give your home aroma and cleaning
How to use citrus to clean your home
Wash the clothes
- Scrub sweat stains that form under the armpits: apply a mixture of equal parts lemon juice and water to the garment.
- Gum on the fabric? Stir it with lime juice, its acid is ideal for stirring.
- And if it is an ink stain, just apply lemon juice as soon as possible. Then wash with cold water.
- Make your clothes whiter by applying the juice of a lemon in the wash cycle.
Do not miss: We tell you how to wash your fabric mask correctly
In the kitchen, use more citrus!
- Degrease the burners by spraying a good amount on the fat. Next, use lime juice to cover all the salt. Let it rest for 5 minutes and rub with a sponge. Clean with a damp cloth.
- If you have bronze pots, clean them by rubbing half a lemon and polish with a clean cloth.
- Add the juice of half a lemon to your dish soap to make it more degreaser. You will love the result!
- To clean your microwave, place half a lemon in a bowl of water and turn on high for three minutes. After time, clean with a dry cloth.
You are interested: Plant a lemon plant at home and enjoy its benefits
For your home
- Mix grapefruit peels or juice with vinegar to clean stained floors.
- Clean the glasses by rubbing them with lemon juice and patting them dry with newspaper.
- Refresh the drawers by adding lemon or orange peels. You can put them in a cloth bag so as not to make garbage.
- Put some cloves in half an orange or half a lemon and put it in the closet to ward off moths, or in the window to repel mosquitoes.
You can’t miss: Guide to fill your spaces with good vibes
Disinfect, clean and scent your bathroom with citrus
- Sprinkle half a grapefruit with salt and use it to scrub the tub or sink.
- Rub half a lemon on your taps to remove tartar stains, lemon residue and shine.
- Clean and sanitize the ground floor with a solution of grapefruit juice and white vinegar.
- Finally, clean the toilet by forming a paste of lemon juice with baking soda.
Did you like these tips? Discover more tips to take care of your home and lifestyle in Easy Kitchen