The blackberry It is an ideal fruit for many recipes: you can use it to accompany your breakfast yogurt, prepare a very refreshing drink and it can even be the key ingredient in a sweet pizza.
Yes, the blackberry combines with many foods and that is why it does not love it! So that you also include it in your diet, we bring you these 15 recipes with blackberry. You will be amazed at how much you can cook!
You are interested: 10 Benefits of red fruits
- Prevents and helps relieve flu, cough and constipation symptoms, as it effectively clears the airways.
- Fortifies and helps cleanse the blood.
- Improves elasticity and appearance of the skin.
- It is auxiliary in the treatment of gingivitis.
- It is rich in anthocyanins, pigments with antioxidant properties that improve vision and protect against free radical attacks.
- Reduces inflammation and heartburn.
- Provides copper, essential for the proper functioning of the immune and nervous system.
- It contains manganese, a mineral necessary for blood clotting.
- It is ideal for the diet, as a cup contains only 62 calories.
- It has a diuretic effect, hydrates and refreshes.
- It is rich in vitamin C, which favors the absorption of iron and folic acid.
- Its dose of pectin helps lower cholesterol and control blood glucose levels.
- Several of its components help prevent Alzheimer’s.
Do not miss: Why should you include raspberries in your diet?
Curiosities about blackberries
- In Mexico they are known as blackberries, although in other regions and countries they are known only as blackberries. It is known as a blackberry because it grows on wild brambles.
- Its name comes from its purple color.
- These belong to the family of fruits called blueberries, such as blueberries.
- Scientifically, it belongs to the Rosaceae family.
- It is believed that its origin occurred in Europe and Asia.
- Nordic sailors used them to prevent the problem of scurvy, thanks to the fact that they are rich in vitamin C.
- This fruit is represented on the two-euro coins of Finland, both the flowers and the fruits.
- The blackberry is the fruit that contains the most polyphenols.
- In Ancient Greece they were known as “blood of the titans” due to their intense colors.
- The State of Michoacán is a great exporter of blackberries to the whole world, selling more than 51 tons annually.
You are interested: Eating fruits and vegetables increases happiness levels
Blackberries with jocoque
We bring you a very rich breakfast to charge you with energy and that will not take you long. Prepare these blackberries with jocoque.
Tapioca: how to prepare it with blackberry and whipped cream
Do you want to prepare a very original drink? We have for you this tapioca how to prepare it with blackberry and whipped cream.
4-layer cheesy blackberry cake
What a treat! Today it’s your turn to prepare this irresistible 4-layer blackberry cheesecake, just the way you like it: sweet, delicious, and easy!
Give your breakfast a different flavor with this rich homemade blackberry jam. We tell you how to prepare it so that you start your very delicious mornings.
Strawberry, blackberry and chia jelly
Enjoy a delicious strawberry, blackberry and chia jelly. Best of all, it is super healthy and very easy to prepare.
Pizza recipe with ricotta cheese and blackberry
Do you like sweet pizzas? Then you will love this pizza recipe with ricotta cheese and blackberry. Do not stay without trying its exquisite flavor. You are interested: How to make dough …
Blackberry and cream cheese tamale
We all love waking up to a delicious breakfast and this recipe for blackberry tamale and cream cheese has the perfect combination to fill your mornings with flavor. Learn to…
Delicious blackberry atole
If we talk about fashionable drinks, we cannot pass up the blackberry atole. Every day, this drink has become more popular, as it combines the delicious taste of …
Yogurt with blackberry and oatmeal for your breakfast
During breastfeeding, it is very important to watch what we eat, since our diet has a direct effect on our baby. Include in your diet this yogurt with blackberry and …
Chocolate cookie with blackberry jam
Who does not like to indulge in this season with a delicious cookie, accompanied by a delicious cup of chocolate, a hot coffee or even a Christmas punch? So…
Palette of red prickly pear with blackberry
One of the best ways to get the most out of a juicy fruit is to turn it into a delicious dessert, don’t you think? So it was just time to create the …
Lemon tea with blackberries
For those days when you need a rich hot drink, we recommend preparing a lemon tea with blackberries. Doing it is not complicated and you will end up loving its flavor. …
Blackberry palette with coconut
If creamy desserts are your thing, make this blackberry coconut ice lollipop. A real treat for your palate. Do you dare to prepare it? Find more recipes for …
Homemade recipe: Cheese pie with blackberry to share
The cheesecake with blackberry is a traditional and classic dessert in the kitchen, so no one will be able to resist trying it. To captivate all your guests in the …
Blackberry smoothie with almond milk
Wake up the day with a smile! To achieve this you must have a blackberry smoothie with almond milk. Delicious, don’t you think? Don’t forget to eat something first thing in the day. …