The most anticipated Sunday for football fans is approaching: the Super bowl. And what better way to enjoy it than accompanying it with some delicious snacks.
Here we give you 8 delicious options for you to prepare with your friends and enjoy the game of the year. Annotation!
You’re interested: 24 delicious and addictive chicken wing recipes
Fun facts about the Super Bowl
- This championship is named after the sons of Lamar Hunt, founded by the Kansas City Chief, who one day were playing with a popular toy called Super Ball. It became the official name from 1970.
- Since 1967, it is the most watched television broadcast in the United States.
- Even the weekend of the game is when new televisions are sold the most in this country.
- According to statistics, after a Super Bowl, 6% of Americans report sick, in addition to increasing the sale of antacids and stomach medicines by 20%. (Be careful with the intake!)
- In the beginning, a ticket to the game cost between $ 6 and $ 12. It currently exceeds $ 4,000 and the most expensive registered price is $ 75,000.
Discover: Avocado: the perfect ingredient that cannot be missing in the Super Bowl
- The Super Bowl ranks 2nd in food consumption for the year, overtaken by Thanksgiving.
- It ranks number 7 for beer sales of the annual festivities.
- Sadly, Super Bowl Sunday is the busiest day of the year for alcohol-related car accidents.
- According to a blog study Pat’s Papers, people go to the bathroom at the same time during certain moments of the event: end of the first quarter, halftime and delivery of trophies.
- It’s a very family-friendly event: 9 out of 10 fans prefer to watch the game at home than in bars.
- The pizzerias register a sale of more than 1.2 million pizzas on this date.
- About 1.350 million chicken wings are eaten on Super Bowl weekend.
- Ranch dressing is a football fan favorite.
How To Make Asian Chicken Wings – Easy Step By Step
Ready to watch the game of the year? Before, you have to learn how to prepare Asian chicken wings, the most delicious of the season!
Garlic bread with cheese and pico de gallo
The snacks have arrived! And the most delicious for this Super Bowl is a garlic bread with cheese and pico de gallo. Get him ready for the big game!
Pork ribs dipped in BBQ sauce
Annotation! It’s your turn to enjoy these rich pork ribs bathed in BBQ sauce for the great game of the year. Follow the step by step!
Mini Argentine empanadas
Let the game begin! We share some delicious mini Argentine empanadas to enjoy the game of the year; At the Super Bowl!
Vegetarian chili with beans and eggplant
This vegetarian chili with beans and eggplant has the flavor that you love so much. Discover how to prepare it in a delicious way.
How to Make Pineapple Beef Kabobs and Bean Toppings
Is there a barbecue coming? Do not worry! Here we tell you how to make meat skewers with pineapple and bean toppings, exquisite!
Sausage flags, quick and easy recipe
Preparing a delicious and classic sausage banderillas is easier than you imagine, you just have to follow our recipe.
The flaming hot wings that you must try
The wings are one of the recipes you need to see the super bowl or meet your friends. Try them with this spicy flaming hot flavor that you will love. CURIOSITIES…
Guacamole with panela, chicharrón, esquites and jalapeño
To snack super rich, you have to prepare this guacamole ingredients with panela, chicharrón, esquites and jalapeño.
French fries with beef enchilada
To find out about irresistible snacks, you have to try these French fries with enchilada meat. Don’t miss out on this recipe!
Hot dog with esquites. the perfect combination!
The perfect combination exists and we find it in this delicious hot dog with skis. Do you dare to try it? Then read on and discover everything you need to prepare this …
Mozzarella cheese fingers with chorizo
If you are looking for a delicious recipe to share, the mozzarella cheese with chorizo fingers are perfect. You will love the feeling of melting cheese in your mouth …
Nachos with cactus chips
The nachos are that delicacy that we all love to snack on, but if you are looking for an original way to eat them, there is no more delicious recipe than these nachos with chips …