The I give you 12 flowers It is one of our grandmothers’ favorites for different ailments. Do you know all the benefits of this infusion? Today we share them with you and also how to prepare it at home.
It may interest you: Infusion of ginger, honey and lemon
12 flower tea benefits
You should know that this tea is made up of 12 different ingredients (hence its name) and it is not only about flowers, but about different herbs that complete its table of properties:
- Anacahuita: tree whose leaves are a natural remedy for coughs, colds and bronchitis.
- Orange blossom: has sedative, anxiolytic and hypnotic properties, relieves diarrhea and sore throat.
- Eucalyptus: it is an antiseptic and disinfectant, it decongests the lungs and strengthens the immune system.
- Mullein: used to treat asthma and bronchitis, catarrh, sinusitis and pulmonary emphysema.
- Lemon: relieves heartburn, balances blood pressure and cholesterol, calms migraine and strengthens the immune system.
- Salvia: it is a natural antibiotic, it is rich in antioxidants, lowers blood glucose and has a relaxing effect.
- Tabachín: used for the treatment of respiratory tract conditions, ideal for relieving coughs.
- Tejocote: promotes blood clotting, lowers blood glucose and provides a high amount of vitamin C.
- Linden: has relaxing, anxiolytic, hypotensive and anti-migraine properties. In addition, it is a natural diuretic.
- Melissa: it is a natural calming and sedative. Reduces altered moods and agitation, depression and anxiety.
- Violet: has expectorant action, eliminates mucus and respiratory tract, relieves coughs, colds, colds and flu.
- Sapote: strengthens the immune system, rich in antioxidants and folic acid, which maintains the health of cells.
Do not miss: Infusion of pineapple to lose weight
How to prepare it
- If you want to make 12 flower tea, you don’t need to get all the ingredients separately, as there are many commercial brands that produce it.
- You can sweeten your tea to taste, try it with honey.
- We recommend consuming it 1 hour before sleeping, as it is a tea that has a very powerful relaxing effect due to its components.
Discover more foods with good properties for your health and nutrition in Easy Kitchen