These days when the family is at home, it is the perfect opportunity to show all our enthusiasm and taste for cooking. And for everyone to eat delicious, we share these with you 12 easy and very yielding stews.
So don’t miss the chance for you and your family to put on your apron and everyone to help prepare these easy stews, and enjoy their great flavor.
You are interested: 12 stews for taquiza to have a great time
Mexican foods that yield the best in the kitchen and ideal for making easy stews
In addition to preparing these delicious stews, you can do many more things with foods originating in Mexico that, in addition to being a tradition on our tables, are very inexpensive, healthy and delicious:
- Potatoes: you can make from salads, pancakes or a delicious mash.
- Huazontle: perfect for making pancakes, as a breast filling, or also to serve in a salad.
- Beans: you can enjoy them as a garnish, either refried, ranch, in broth or soup.
- Nopales: prepare them in a rich green sauce, combined with beef fajitas or pork rinds.
Other Yielding Foods
Although they are not Mexican by origin, they are also a classic in our kitchen:
- Rice: ideal to be served as a garnish, and you can also use it in consommés and soups.
- Ground meat: there is a great variety of stews, such as meatballs, picadillo or as stuffed with cabbage or pumpkin.
- Spaghetti: you can also combine it with egg or other vegetables. It will be delicious!
- Chicharrón: the classic is to prepare it in green sauce, but also try it as a chicken breader or in a guacamole.
- Chicken: the possibilities are many: take advantage of it shredded, because it is how it yields more. Make a tinga, some pancakes or a salad.
- Sausage: prepare them Mexican style or combined with beans or lentils.
- Egg: If you prepare it scrambled, combine it with vegetables, corn tortilla, sausage, ham, cheese, beans, even rice.
- Lentils: they are known to be quite yielding and very healthy. Take advantage of them in broths and / or combined with many ingredients.
Do you want to prepare a delicious stew? Try these potato pancakes with quinoa:
Easy and yielding stew recipes
Everything ready to cook? Here we share the easiest, most delicious and most profitable stews!
Pork Rind in Green Sauce
One of those dishes that we all love to eat and enjoy in a big way is undoubtedly the pork rind in green sauce, learn how to prepare it!
Follow our recipe and prepare the best red spaghetti, which is very easy and fast to prepare. Your whole family will love it.
Traditional potatoes with chorizo
In every taquiza of stews there is never a lack of traditional potatoes with chorizo. Include them in your Mexican night party too.
Shells with lentil
You have to try these recipe lentils with pasta with which you will please your family. Follow the prompts and prepare it.
How to make red rice with chili peppers
What your rice needs is a touch of heat! We tell you how to make red rice with chili peppers so that it is delicious.
Chicken salpicón salad
Either to complete your diet or for a healthy lunch, this chicken salpicón salad is perfect since, in addition to being very fast, it is very easy to take everywhere.
Bean Noodle Soup
Don’t be left with the desire to try this delicious bean noodle soup. We tell you how to prepare it in a delicious way.
Easy recipe to prepare machaca with egg
If you like to learn new recipes and you are a fan of Mexican food, you need to learn this recipe.
Charro beans with sausage
Soups are perfect for lunchtime and if you are looking for a really complete recipe you need to prepare these charro beans with sausage. History of the charro beans The …
Cheese stuffed meatballs, delicious and super easy!
One of the typical dishes to enjoy at meals is meatballs. And just hearing his name makes us crave. How about preparing some delicious stuffed meatballs …
Do something new and different in the kitchen. Enjoy this day of a delicious nopal wire, it is easy, simple and inexpensive. Just what you were looking for! You are interested in reading: 8 Recipes with …
How to make huazontles pancakes
Maybe this dish will remind you of your grandmother making some huazontles pancakes, right? We share the recipe so that today you can savor this homemade stew again. The dishes…