The Orange juice It is a classic of breakfasts and here we tell you all the reasons why it is a good drink to start your day.
One of the most popular drinks is orange juice, especially at breakfast time, thanks to the fact that orange is one of the citrus fruits with more vitamins and minerals it is an excellent and nutritious option, keep reading and discover more about this drink natural.
You are interested in: Benefits of including green juices in your diet
BENEFITS OF ORANGE JUICE
- It provides an energy charge, so it is recommended to take it in the morning.
- Helps eliminate waste and improves bowel movement.
- Improves digestion and fights constipation.
- Helps reduce gastric acidity.
- Its carbohydrates help maintain the proper functioning of the urinary system.
- Lowers bad cholesterol levels and helps level blood pressure.
- Its vitamin C is perfect for strengthening the body’s defenses.
- Reduces cellular oxidation thus helping to prevent premature aging.
- Its vitamins increase collagen production and improve the health and appearance of the skin.
- It has antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals.
- It helps with blood circulation.
- Reduces inflammation and joint pain.
You are interested in: 3 healthy juices that you should add to your diet
TIPS TO TAKE THIS JUICE
- It is best to consume it in the morning.
- Drink it fresh, so it preserves more nutrients.
- Avoid adding sugar, the best is natural.
- Combine it with other fruits or vegetables for more nutrients.
Although orange juice is undoubtedly a nutritious option, like everything it should be consumed in moderation since in excess it can cause side effects or allergies.
If you want to know more to add it to your diet, it is best to consult with your specialist. You can also take advantage of the benefits of oranges in different recipes or naturally.
Discover more information to take care of your health and that of your family in Easy Kitchen