Let’s clink glasses and enjoy the benefits of red wine! Today we share with you everything that this drink does for your health. Take note!
It may interest you: Quick guide to choose the best wine for your next dinner
Benefits of red wine: a drink different from the others
We know that, many times, alcoholic beverages are considered as something bad due to the state of intoxication in which they put people, but this is only caused when the consumption of these is exceeded.
You should know that, unlike what many believe, alcoholic beverages have great benefits to your health, of course, if they are not consumed excessively.
One of those drinks is red wine. This drink, in moderate consumption, has multiple advantages for your health, as it helps to counteract various diseases and keep the body relaxed and with a positive attitude.
So check out all the benefits that red wine has for your health and seriously consider starting a daily glass.
Do not miss: 8 curious facts about rosé wine that you did not know before
- Protects you from coronary heart disease and ischemic strokes; that is, the obstruction of an artery in the brain, and atherosclerosis, the hardening of the arteries.
- Increases the level of high-density lipoprotein HDL, or good cholesterol in the blood.
- Thanks to its polyphenols and flavonoids, it has an antioxidant power, this means that it makes bad cholesterol (LDL) harmless by preventing its oxidation.
- Reduces allergies thanks to antibacterial and antihistamine action.
- Some of the vitamins it contains help you fight aging and beautify your skin.
- It is anticoagulant, improves blood circulation in the brain and reduces inflammation.
- Provides minerals and trace elements to the body such as magnesium, zinc, lithium, calcium, iron and potassium.
- It improves the digestion of proteins, which is why it is always advisable to accompany it with meats and cheeses. In addition, it is a great ally to lose weight, since it activates a gene that prevents the formation of new fat cells, stimulates the existing ones to purify them and gradually eliminate them.
- In addition, it controls urinary infections and reduces the risk of kidney stone formation.
- Reduces the risk of hemorrhoids and varicose veins.
- Finally, it reduces blood pressure and the level of insulin in the blood.
It is advisable to have a glass of red wine daily, no more than half of it, so that all the aforementioned benefits are really noticeable and it is better to take it during dinner. Did you like the benefits of red wine?
Discover more foods with benefits for your health and nutrition in Easy Kitchen