Since I gained and kept on gaining weight, I noticed so many changes in my body. For one, I easily get tired from doing things that I used to accomplish quite easily. I also get tired from simple things for long periods of time – that includes walking, malling, playing with the kids – and even standing in line. To top it all off, I have experienced chest pains recently. And so, for fear of the need to see cardiologists and those who have Cardiovascular Technologist Jobs, I have made the decision to – once again – try to lose some weight – in the soonest time possible.
I actually want to lose a lot of weight in a month’s time – preferably more than 10 pounds. And so, I have been indulging myself in an ambitious weight loss plan. It includes…
- Exercising at least 45 minutes every other day, 15 minutes on other days
- Not totally dieting but just limiting my carbo intake by a bit (This is hard for me to do because I do the cooking and my kids and I often share food on the same plate)
- Drinking something (will be revealed soon after the project) that lets me control my appetite and supposedly “burn fats more easily”
- Trying to stay very active the whole day
- Drinking lots of water to curb my appetite
- Skipping snacks (this is also hard to do when you are at home – and everything is just within reach)
Today is my seventh day on this project and the prob is, I’m not seeing noticeable (and I mean VISIBLE) changes I’m also hoping that I can again lose a few inches on my waist but it seems that the pounds I’m shedding are from the other parts of my body which I am not that concerned with. I hope that it’s just because it has only been a week and I pray that come next week, the changes would be more apparent. I’m keeping my finger crossed and I hope you could all wish me luck on this!